Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- Please be aware that the Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth office in Streatham Hill only has capacity for information only sessions, on Thursday 3rd May from 10:00 – 4:00 pm, due to staff sickness. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
- CAML are pleased to share Merton Council’s survey about information, advice and advocacy services provided by the voluntary sector. If you live or work in the Merton borough and have used any of these types of services, including ours please feel free to visit the link here and share your views.
Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth publishes third Micro Volunteering Research and Campaigns report – Personal Independence Payments as experienced by those affected by mental healthThe experiences of our micro volunteers illustrate that people affected by mental health are disproportionately affected in their eligibility for and access to PIP, in particular: People affected by mental health experience some particular challenges relating to PIP, including: Difficulties accessing clear information about PIP. Poor understanding of what PIP is for and that it […]